Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!!
In celebration of Christmas, I am going to put up a quick post where I list some of my favorite holiday songs. I don’t have a lot of favorites, but every time these songs come on the radio or my iPod I have to stop and listen to them all the way through. I can listen to these songs all year around.
- Boyz II Men- Let It Snow (1993): This song is amazing! Their vocals are great and this is the song that officially puts me in the christmas spirit. Boyz II Men are also one of my favorite male groups ever!
- Christina Aguilera- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (2000): Great musician and she also shows a lot of vocal acrobatics throughout this song. It’s amazing how powerful and in control she is of her voice.
- Christina Aguilera- This Christmas (2000): This song comes from the same album as the one listed above. This songs just gets me hype and her vocals in this one are amazing too.
- Ariana Grande- Snow In California (2013): I just find this song adorable. It’s so light and pretty. No extraordinary vocals in this one, but that’s what I like about it. She’s known for those powerhouse vocals, so it’s nice to see her tone it down a little. Ariana writes a couple letters to Santa Clause asking him to make it snow in California so that her love can stay with her. So cute.
- LeAnn Rimes- Carol of the Bells (2014): I watched her perform this one live last year on CMA Country Christmas and I was blown away. That end note is amazing!! I watched the video a million times, but just recently downloaded the song from iTunes. I love it!
- Justin Bieber- Mistletoe (2011): Just a relaxing song. You can just rock to this one.
- Pixie Lott –Noel (2013): This one was a special song that she let her fans download for free. I love how she sang this song. It’s very pretty and it also showed some of her vocal abilities.
Hope you guys enjoyed this. Leave a comment below telling me what some of your favorite holiday songs are. Merry Christmas!
With hugs and kisses